On 12/01/2016 08:41 AM, Igor Korot wrote:
Adrian,

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Adrian Klaver
<adrian.kla...@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 12/01/2016 08:01 AM, Igor Korot wrote:

 Hi, ALL,
This is my first post here.
I have actually 2 questions which are kind of related.

1. Is there an OSX version of the ODBC PostgreSQL driver?
1a. If there is none - is there an instructions on how to build and
install it?

https://odbc.postgresql.org/docs/unix-compilation.html

I presume there is no OSX distribution file (.dmg), right?
Which means I'm forced to build it myself...

Should have added previously, there is a separate mailing list for psqlodbc:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-odbc/

That would probably be a good place to ask whether having a project dmg version is possible.

2. Is PostgreSQL ODBC driver works with iODBC?

See above.

Thank you.

Thank you.

--