Hi All,

We plan to use ora2pg tool to migrate Oracle to PostgreSQL.  During the
testing, while importing content of the output.sql into PostgrSQL database, it
terminated with the following error "ERROR:  type "aq$_jms_text_message" does
not exist" for "user_data" column with "AQ$_JMS_TEXT_MESSAGE" as type.  In this
case, if Java Message Service (JMS) types are not supported by Postgres, ora2pg
would not be the right tool to use for the migration but I am not certain if it
is true.  Can someone please advise?

psql -d wsp -U staging -W < /database/postgres/outputSTAGING.sql
Password for user staging:
SET
CREATE TABLE
:
CREATE TABLE
ALTER TABLE
CREATE INDEX
ERROR:  type "aq$_jms_text_message" does not exist
LINE 29:  user_data AQ$_JMS_TEXT_MESSAGE,

Thanks,
Joanna