Hi,

Does built-in logical replication work on Windows in PG10 BETA release?
I can't make it working so far.
I created Publication on "source" PG server, but when I'm trying to CREATE
SUBSCRIPTION... on "destination" server, I'm getting:

"ERROR: could not connect to the publisher: could not send data to server:
Socket is not connected (0x00002749/10057) could not send SSL negotiation
packet: Socket is not connected (0x00002749/10057) SQL state: XX000"

In order to verify that connection works between "destination" and "source"
server:
I created Postgres_fdw extension on "destination" server,
then I created server "fdw_server" foreign data wrapper postgres_fdw with the
same connection options that I'm using when I'm trying to CREATE SUBSCRIPTION,
and it works fine: using this server (fdw_server) I can create foreign tables
to access tables on the "source" server, and see select from these foreign
tables.

Please let me know if my description is not clear.

Regards,
Igor