Hi,

I am trying to uninstall PostgreSQL 9.3 from a Windows 2012 server using
the *uninstall-postgresql.exe*. During the uninstall, I get an error:

*The uninstall-postgresql.dat file cannot be found and is required to
uninstall the application, aborting. Uninstallation did not complete
successfully.*

The uninstall-postgresql.dat does exist in the install folder. Not sure
what the dat file contains and if this file is corrupt on my system.

Questions:
1. Can someone give me info on the uninstall-postgresql.dat file and what
it contains?
2. Is there anyway to get rid of this error message and still use the
uninstall-postgresql.exe to uninstall the DB from the Windows system?

Thanks

--
~*Pankaj Arora*