Dennis Gearon wrote:
so,
if Postgres were to have a manual like PHP's OLD manual(more next), that would be a worthwhile contribution?

the new manuals seems to be drifting to using only GOOGLE listings. MUCH less information on one page, not nearly as good search results as the old one. I don't know why they are switching.

If google is going to do web searches for technical sites, it nees to change the format.

I think they are having performance problems and they are using google to shift the load...