On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 08:39:13PM -0500, Daniel Armbrust wrote:
> > Do you realize your entire website is hosed?  NONE of the download sites
> > will resolve, and NONE of the mirror sites work (or will resolve).
>
> > What is up?
>
> Maybe you have a bad network connection or stale DNS records?  It
> works fine for me.

we have a script that regenerates the postgresql.org DNS based on the
mirrors database ... it runs fine from the command line, but I think it
might have had PATH problems when we ran it from cron ... have corrected
for that by hard coding everything, so hopefully alls well tonight when it
runs

               http://archives.postgresql.org