Hi;

Hermes is the foundation for CRM and ERP tools for business processes such as field service automation, sales force automation, contact management and some scheduling tasks as well. It supports both MySQL (mostly) and PostgreSQL (fully).

The 0.1.0 release will be suitable for small consultants, and small businesses that need multuser, centralized contact management, the ability to track scheduled contacts with customers, as well as projects, etc. More information can be found on the Sourceforge project page (http://sourceforge.net/projects/hermesweb). I am looking for people to try the software, and hopefully tell me what they like/don't like. What makes their lives easier and what makes it harder.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend