Fred Fung wrote:
Hi,
I wonder if this is the mailing list to go regarding to tsearch2. If not, could somebody direct me to the proper mailing list please ? Thanks.
List at http://openfts.sourceforge.net/

I am looking for more in-depth documentation regarding to the default parser that comes with tsearch2. I already read the Tsearch2 Reference but the documentation there is quite sparce. I'd also like to know the meaning of the fields in pg_ts_parser and what to do if I want to configure my own parser into tsearch2.

Read docs at http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/, espessially http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/oddmuse/index.cgi/Tsearch_V2_in_Brief (but it on bad english :( )

-- Teodor Sigaev E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?