On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 07:17, Robert Partyka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have question....
>
> How to do such like this:

> how to make one column be row numbers in result?
>
> and second one:
> have select like above.... and I know that in result is record with e.g.
> uid='AC13A1'.
> How to reduce result to this record and one record before in result and one
> record after in result?
>
> Are this questions just silly problems? :-)

No, but slightly ambiguous, at least for my old brain.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |