Hey all! I had an idea to implement a very simple (IMHO) auditing mechanism for an
application I'm developing, and thought some people here could give some hints,
opinions, etc about it.
  I was thinking about implementing update and delete triggers for all my tables that
I want to be audited, and these triggers would create automatically the auditing
message for me. Basically, the update triggers would store the row values in the OLD
and NEW rows, and the delete trigger would store the values in the OLD row.
  What you guys think of this idea? To me seems simple and good enough.

 /~\ The ASCII        Felipe Schnack ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
 \ / Ribbon Campaign  Analista de Sistemas
  X  Against HTML     Cel.: 51-91287530
 / \ Email!           Linux Counter #281893

Centro Universitário Ritter dos Reis
http://www.ritterdosreis.br
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fone: 51-32303341