On 2 Sep 2003 at 15:08, Amin Schoeib wrote:
> I would like to know if there is a Function in Postgres
> Like the LAST_DAY Function in Oracle??
> In Oracle you can use the function the get the last day of a month.

While this is not a direct answer to question..

It made me think. I am sure lot of people have lot of functions written in
order to get job done. Can we have an archive of such functions, if authors are
willing to make it open.

Something like CPAN? Yeah we don't need to change that name..:-)

Bye
 Shridhar

--
"...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with twonoted
exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*being struck by