I'm sorry, found my mistake, the way I'm calling the function is wrong it should be "audit_log" ('xtable','internal'), it works.

Thanks

Josué Maldonado wrote:

Hello list,

I have a tcl trigger function called audit_log(varchar, bpchar), if I write a trigger in a table

CREATE TRIGGER tg_test
  AFTER INSERT OR UPDATE OR DELETE
  ON xtable
  FOR EACH ROW
  EXECUTE PROCEDURE audit_log('xtable','internal');

it gives this error:

ERROR: CreateTrigger: function audit_log() does not exist

I also tried to make a kinda wrapper plpgsql trigger to call the audit_log function but didn't work, any idea what's wrong?, how do I pass parameters to a trigger function?

Thanks in advance,

Josue Maldonado.