Teodor Sigaev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> AFAICT tsearch2's incompatibility is in the redefined YY_INPUT macro,
>> which seems of no value for Postgres anyway.  Can't we take that out?

> I resolve problem with gm4 with a help of symlink and reorder my PATH. So, it
> compiles but creates core dump while regression (postgres is compiled with
> enable-debug and enable-cassert):

I found the cause -- you had #defined malloc as palloc, etc.  That
caused the yy_buffer_stack to get deallocated between calls to the
lexer, which flex isn't expecting.  Since you have code to clean up
the lexer state, I don't see any need to use palloc here.

                        regards, tom lane

      joining column's datatypes do not match