Andrew Rawnsley wrote:

eRserver should be able to migrate the data. If you make heavy use of sequences, schemas and other such things it won't help you for those.

<snip>

Using eRserver may help you work around the problem, given certain conditions. It doesn't solve it. I think if we can get Mr. Drake's initiative off the ground we may at least figure out if there is a solution.

So a replication application
IS
a method to migrate
OR CAN BE MADE
to do it somewhat
AND is a RELATED
project to the migration tool.

Again, I wonder what on the TODO's or any other roadmap is related and should be part of a comprehensive plan to drain the swamp and not just club alligators over the head?