On Thursday, Sept 18 Bruno Wolff said:
One option for you is to use the list address in the from header when posting to the list. That will hide your address and not break replies. Most likely the list checks the envelope sender address to see whether or not the message needs moderator approval. So you should be able to have your messages go through right away if you keep the envelope sender address the same as your subscription address.

Do you know of any eMail client that can be configured to do such a thing? If so, I'm instantly in love ...

Or even better, an SMTP daemon that can be configured to do it in rewriting rules. I used to use Sendmail, but am now using Postfix. Suggestions welcome!

-- Dean Gibson