We are trying to make some things work with plpgsql. The problem is that I
built several functions that call one another, and I thought that the way of
calling it was just making the assign:

var:=func1(arg1,arg2);

which gave me an error near ")".

Now if I did the same, but like this:

PERFORM ''SELECT func1(arg1,arg2)'';

it didn't give the error anymore. The problem was that the other function
(func1()) aparently didn't get executed (logs stop at the PERFORM).

Am I doing something wrong?

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués                  |        [EMAIL PROTECTED]