Hello,

Also you should really upgrade to 7.3.4.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

Martin Marques wrote:

El Lun 20 Oct 2003 10:19, Daniel E. Fisher escribió:

I can't get a rest for a min guys.

I go away for the weekend and my server is getting this error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect() in
/var/www/html/crohns/phpBB2/db/postgres7.php on line 79

Your PHP doesn't have support for PostgreSQL.

Look at phpinfo();

+1-503-222-2783 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org