Peter Eisentraut wrote:
Marc G. Fournier writes:

Odd that you are the only one that *ever* seems to take offence at it ...
*shrug*

Here it's just the release announcements that make us look like some kind of weirdos. But when you're making tarballs like erserver_v1.2.tar.gz then you're not only making a fool of yourself, you're creating actual technical problems. I take offense at it because for years you've simply ignored all requests to do something about it. But I'm certainly not the only one who considers it odd.

And you think this kind of infight "about file naming" on the general mailing list is making us look good? Think again ...

Jan