[EMAIL PROTECTED] says...

> Yes, I didn't mean to make a statement about firebird support (which I know
> nothing about)

But that didn't stop you actually making an (untrue) statement about it!

> but rather I was just trying to comment on and show
> appreciation for the amazing support that I get here.

It appears to me that support is good here - however it is certainly
comparable on the firebird lists.

Paul...

--

plinehan  x__AT__x  yahoo  x__DOT__x  com

C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

Please do not top-post.

      joining column's datatypes do not match