On 28/12/2003 08:47 John Sidney-Woollett wrote:
I have found pgAdmin III to be an absolute godsend - this product is
brilliant. With it, I can see all databases, schemas, objects, and grants
quickly and clearly. This one tool turned postgres into an absolute joy
use (in much the same way that TOAD makes Oracle a joy to use).

FWIW, TOAD as shipped with Fedora Core 1 has support for PostgreSQL :)

--
Paul Thomas
| Thomas Micro Systems Limited | Software Solutions for the Smaller Business |