On Tuesday 30 December 2003 02:28, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >How would this differ from the existing Tutorial?
>
> Well, for one it would tell the user how to start postgresql ;)

Like this?

http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/PostgresQL101

It is linked from front page of techdocs.postgresql.org under name of
Postgresql 101.

Actually overall, I am thinking of some 2 page per concept on similar line but
I think that is what we are talking about, right?

And besides the general impression I got from this thread is that people need
illustrations lot more than the project seems to anticipate. Am I off-mark
here?

 Shridhar

      joining column's datatypes do not match