On 21/01/2004 04:21 Marc G. Fournier wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Stephen Robert Norris wrote:

> Of course SCO is planning to sue the BSD users, too, so it's not really
> a solution.

We figure that SCO will either be bought out, or go bankrupt, before we
have to worry about them :)

If they tried their scam on me, I'd report them to the police. There are laws against that sort of thing in the UK. By a strange coincidence, SCO don't have an office this country...

--
Paul Thomas
| Thomas Micro Systems Limited | Software Solutions for the Smaller Business |