Tom Lane wrote:

"Manuel Tejada" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

But now when I input the same sintaxis with the new Installation(PostgreSQL
7.4.1), I get an error when I enter rhe four line:

_pg.error: ERROR: non exist the column "typprtlen"

I believe this indicates you're using an old version of the PyGreSQL
module.  typprtlen disappeared from the pg_type system catalog several
releases back.  There is updated PyGreSQL code out there, but I'm not
very sure where --- have you looked at gborg.postgresql.org?

Unfortunately the pgdb.py is wrong and is shipped with

postgresql-python-7.4.1-1PGDG.i386.rpm

this problem was solved already on 7.3

look this:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2002-12/msg00082.php

something did wrong during the SRPM file building for the 7.4.1

Is a good idea look how this happen.

Regards Gaetano Mendola