But you would have to assign the copyright to them ....

If someone is going to make money from my code, I prefer it to be me, or at least that everyone has a chance to do so rather than just one company.

Well, then for the same reason we should write a Perl script that connects to MySQl and dumps in PGSql format.

I think it's silly to try and read a MySQL dump and convert it - let's just dump straight from the source.

Josh - I'm kind of keen to make this happen...

Chris