Hello,

        I'am using postgresql to make different web site with differente
database for each, but with same table/link/...
        So, i change from 7.2 to 7.4 and try to use template function to create
each new DB more easier (with user posgres):

        CREATE DATABASE myowntemplate TEMPLATE = template1;

        After that, i create the differentes tables.

        I create my user and create the db for each user :

        CREATE DATABASE user_db OWNER = user TEMPLATE = myowntemplate;

        Update data, and try it.

        But i got a msg in the postgresql.log that my user have not the
permission to access the tables :

        ERROR:  permission denied for relation table1
        ERROR:  permission denied for relation table2
        [...]

        So maybe i made a mistake, by i thought by making "user" the owner of
"user_db", he will gain each priviliges on "myowndb".

Thanx for answers,
regards,

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend