Dear Bill Moran  ,

I know the correct solution is to use the same version to develop
on that I'm using to test.  So I'm going to downgrade my version
to 7.3.4 for now ... but this doesn't solve my biggest problem:
getting the FOR loop to work.  It appears from the error that
the parser is getting confused between a FOR IN SELECT loop and
a FOR integer loop.

If its not top secret we would like to see the code

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
Director / Lead Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd,
http://saihertz.rediffblogs.com
Jabber IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ : 264360076
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Buddha
I am usually called as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend calls me Vishal CASH UP.
Because everyone loves me as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend loves me as CASH.
___