Tom Lane wrote:
Christian Traber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Maybe its only win32 version?

Well, I can't reproduce it on Unix.  It seems awfully odd though that
you can create tables in that tablespace to begin with but can't move
them there.  I'm cc'ing this to the pgsql-hackers-win32 to see if anyone
there has a clue ...

I just reproduced this on win32. The file already exists, and is locked. Apparently, in this case it's the very same backend that's locking the file; closing the connection that was used to move the table into the other tablespace will remove the file immediately.

Regards,
Andreas