Marek Lewczuk wrote:

Hello,
I have a query, which is quite big and there is a huge difference between execution time in MySQL and PostgreSQL. I think that I have made all possible steps to increase the speed of the query, but unfortunately it is still about 100 times slower. I'm out of ideas what to do next, so maybe you will point me what shall I do. In the attachment I send you the result of "explain analyze".

I will be appreciated for any help. Thanks in advance.

Where is the query ? Also tables definition could help.

The first look suggest that the statistics are not up to date or you
have to increase your default_statistics_target.

337 rows  vs  3618 rows

Regards
Gaetano Mendola