On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Thomas Hallgren wrote:

In times when people download gigabytes of film and music using BitTorrent, I think that's the least of our problems. But of course, the distribution should be kept at a reasonable size. That's why I'd like a better solution to replace the inferior one and to limit the number of overlaps.

At which time we are once more 'playing favorites' ...

Sorry, but that one got right pass me. 'playing favorites'?

your comment about 'limiting the number of overlaps' ... to do that, the one maintaining this package would have to decide that 'PL/J' is better then 'PL/Java' (or vice versa) ... if maintainer doesn't know/use Java, then, what, each group of developer then 'lobbies' the maintainer for inclusion?

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

http://archives.postgresql.org