On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 10:20:35 -0600, Michael Fuhr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Glad you got it working.
>
> A question about your design: you appear to have a tblBatchHistory_X
> table for each iId value in tblServers.  Is there a reason for doing
> that instead of having a single tblBatchHistory table with a foreign
> key reference to tblServers?

I didn't write it, but it's to avoid locking. Each table is for a
different server. They are all writing at the same time, and I guess
it speeds up the inserts to have them in different tables. It makes
querying them a little bit more tricky, but it's not bad.

-Josh

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster