On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 10:03:29AM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I'm afraid you'll have to ALTER TABLE (or whatever) for each of these ...
> I don't think there is a command that would help you do that
> automatically.  You can cheat by looking at system catalogs for the
> acl column (e.g. pg_class.relacl) and using that in a function.

Andrew Hammond is about to (has?) post some helper code he has for
managing ACLs more easily.

Andrew Sullivan  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.
                --J.D. Baldwin

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend