Marc G. Fournier wrote:
On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, Mike Cox wrote:

1.  I tried subscribing to comp.databases.postgresql.general through my
usenet provider thinking it was a regular big 8 group.  When it wasn't
found, I sent a request to my news provider to include it.

Most modern news readers allow for multiple news server ... just point yours at news.postgresql.org, and you can read from there, which has always been the case ...

As I already wrote, the actual postgres NG is missing some lists like: "www", to complete the panorama news.us.postgresql.org have a slony list that does not exist in the archives. I think that NG is the best way to follow the discussion and shall be at least a complete container for them and a complete archive mirror too.

Regards Gaetano Mendola