Yes you can use the copy command. Check for

copy TABLE NAME from 'c:\\bcpdata\\Files\\FILENAME.txt' with delimiter
as '\t'  NULL as '';

When creating a table, use an incremental column (data type is serial).
Hope the above helps.

- Goutam

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use
only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil &
Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of
this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly
prohibited.