I'm getting more spam also, though not an inordinate amount.  A couple a
week.
The guy from UAE who wants to send me millions, and the v drug.
Didn't happen when I signed on months ago.

                      Jeff Eckermann

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Brian {Hamilton
Kelly} <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      om>                            cc:

                      Sent by:                       Subject:  Re: [GENERAL] I
spoke with Marc from the postgresql mailing list.
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      tgresql.org

                      11/12/2004 06:30 PM

--- Brian {Hamilton Kelly} <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Which only confirms my opinion that he's a fuckwit.

Evidently some of the nastiness out there on Usenet is
propagating into our lists in advance of any change.