It would seem that trying to hide code while using an open source system is just wrong. 8-)

That being said -- You would grant the user/group execute rights on the function, but no read rights on the system table that contains the function definition, pg_proc.
How is this user supposed to call the function? Does he have a cutomized application or does he have access to an SQL interface, such as Psql or PGAdmin?

Finally, I don't think you have to apologize for either bad English or for being Spanish, the native English speakers (and I only speak for myself here) appreciate the extra effort that non-English speaking people put in to allow the project to be fully internationalized. You should be proud of being Spanish, because even though there were a lot of bad points in Spanish history, Christopher Colombus did supposedly discover America, or something similar, and without that we wouldn't all be speaking English today.

sim

""Tk421"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
    I've made some functions, an i want these functions to be used by a specified user, but i don't want this user can see the code of the functions. Does somebody knows how can i do this?

    Sorry about my english, i'm spanish.

Víctor Robador Capel

Análisis de Sistemas y Programación