Jeff Eckermann wrote:
--- Marco Bizzarri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all.

I would like to know if postgresql has any
certification for the military environment.

There are no official certifications, nor are there
likely to be.  But certifications may be offered by
individual companies, like Red Had does with Linux.

Here is one which might be of interest:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=20041014.104826.128620349.t-ishii%40sra.co.jp

If possible, please answer me directly (I'm not on
this mailing list). Otherwise, I will read from the web interface.

Regards
Marco

Thanks for your answer, I will check with that company. My problem however was not with certification of a person as an expert of postgres, but of certification of the platform as suitable for military enviroment (like the C2 or ITSEC certifications...)

Regards
Marco

     joining column's datatypes do not match