[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Patrick B Kelly) wrote in news:E55E257B-3D95-11D9-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> The list has been deluged with
> countless angry process oriented messages filled with vitriol and
> devoid of any content regarding the purpose of this forum, we have been
> bombarded with profanity, and the lists have been dropped from google.

The lists were dropped from Google because the newsgroups are using
unauthorized (*stolen*) comp.* namespace. The groups were created by
identity theft and criminal e-mail forgery of the comp.* hierarchy manager
at the time. Did you know that?

Marc can use this as an opportunity to start fresh, but now he wants to
have 2 newsgroups for each list? And you say that he is making things
better?

--

Bill

      joining column's datatypes do not match