Alberto Cabello Sanchez wrote:

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 05:50:30PM +0000, Chris Green wrote:

I'm after a good report generator for a postgresql database.  I am
using Rekall at the moment which is quite good but I'm not quite able
to do some of the things I want.

Has anyone got any recommendations for forms/reports generators for
postgresql?  I can probably get the forms I want from Rekall so the
bigger requirement is a report generator.  The particular thing I
can't manage in Rekall at the moment is a 'running total' output
column on a report.

You can give a try  to jasperreports and some of the GUI design tools such as
iReports or JasperAssistant. Jasperreports seems to be fairly powerful.

--
Chris Green ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

you can take a look at Datavision reports also