On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

Joshua?

Taking a look now. Looks like we are having a minor DNS issue which is causing the DNS lookup to srv5 to fail.

'k, let me know how it goes ... just checked UUnet's name server:

# nslookup svr5.postgresql.org ns.uunet.ca
Server:  ns.uunet.ca
Address:  142.77.1.1

Name:    svr5.postgresql.org
Address:  66.98.251.16

and it resolves fine :(

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Everything looks fine on the main server itself ... and John
grab'd his update this morning around 3am, so rsyncd on our side is working as well ... problems on your end?