On 3 Dec 2004 20:34:36 GMT, Woodchuck Bill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>David Harmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
>news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
>> On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:29:40 +0000 (UTC) in news.groups, Marc G.
>> Fournier From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote,
>>>The pgsql.* hierarchy is a not a private one, it is a public one
>>>carried by several of the large usenet servers.
>>
>> What are the rules for creating new groups in pgsgl.*?
>>

>Fiat-only by Marc. ;-)

I think that the term that is occasionally used is that the hierarchy
has a hierarchy czar.  That is the most straightforward way to manage
a hierarchy.  I did not say that it was the best or the worst, only
the most straightforward.  It doesn't address the question of what
happens if the czar disappears, for instance.

     - -   Bob McClenon

      joining column's datatypes do not match