Geoffrey wrote:

Chris Smith wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Does anyone know how to connect  javascript to a postgresql
database

You can't connect javascript to any sort of database.

Actually you can, with server side javascript, although I don't know if it supports postgresql. It does support odbc.

Javascript is simply designed for lightweight scripting against a pre-existing object set provided by the host program. The quick answer is that you will need to look for documentation in the program you are using. I think that Mozilla used to have an optional add-in for PostgreSQL support, but it doesn't look like it has been maintained in a while.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers
Metatron Technology Consulting