On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 13:19 -0800, Mike Cox wrote:
> Am I the only one who has trouble reading the website?  Some of the
> fonts are way too small, especially the " Mirrors | Donate | Contact"
> set.  The other problem is that it is too light.  My eyes strain to
> read the text as the background is white, and the text is also a light
> color.

agreed. Font sizes are a little 'too' small in some areas. The font size
for the body is set to "font-size: 69%;"

maybe 72% would be a little less of a strain. ;-)

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* 503.351.4730  | blog.planetargon.com