As was anticipated, time between Release Candidate 2 and 3 was nice and short, with more changes being made now to Documentation vs Code.

A current list of *known* supported platforms can be found at:

        http://developer.postgresql.org/supported-platforms.html

We're always looking to improve that list, so we encourage anyone that is running a platform not listed to please report on any success or failures with Release Candidate 3.

Baring *any* coding changes (documentation != code) over the next week or so, we *hope* that this will the final Release Candidate before Full Release, with that being aimed for the 15th (or earlier).

As always, this release is available on all mirrors, as listed at:

        http://www.postgresql.org/mirrors-ftp.html

For those using Bittorrent, David Fetter has updated the .torrents, which can be downloaded from:

        http://bt.postgresql.org

Please report any bug reports with this Release Candidate to:

        pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

     joining column's datatypes do not match