I run 'psql -f mycreatedb.sql' to setup things for my program.
It has to run a few stored procedures after they're created. However, I do this by 'SELECT f(...);'. When I do this though, it prints out a bunch of rubbish like:
------

(1 row)

How do I get rid of this rubbish? I just want to see errors or NOTICE/INFO strings I intentionally log.

Thanks.

Eric Brown 408-571-6341 www.propel.com