Hi,
I installed beta 2 a couple of months ago, and today I installed RC 5 and it seems there is no way to tell the installer where to actually install, so I could not re use my data cluster from the beta 2(with out renaming the directory to the same name as what the installer would install).

I am not sure it this is a limitation of the MSI installer or it was just overlooked.

Also why do all the PG projects insist on using M$ installer technology? A better choice would be Inno Setup at http://www.jrsoftware.org. It's a ton easier to use and would be a better choice than msi.

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster