--On Saturday, January 08, 2005 11:14 AM -0300 Esteban Kemp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm starting to develop a production enviroment with Postgres and Tomcat, And I have to choose between some free linux distribution like:

whitebox
RHEL
Fedora
Suse

Which is the better distribution in terms of postgres? if this has an
answer

Have you considered something other than linux? Try FreeBSD. I think one of FreeBSD's active developers is also a PostgreSQL developer. (Fournier IIRC) FreeBSD is great software and it shares the BSD license with PostgreSQL.

Later,
Jason C. Wells