From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Art Fore
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 3:09 PM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Postgresql 8.0 beta 5 setup in windowsxp

OK, I can uninstall and then reinstall, but still do not have answer to my question. Where is there a step byi step setup procedure for windows after install like there is for linux?

Art

Dann Corbit wrote:

You cannot install the service as administrator, because of

security

risks.

Try this thing:
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pginstaller