Hello,

I'm wondering if you can help. We are currently enabling QLR Manager (http://www.qlrmanager.com) to work with PostgreSQL. QLR (Query, Layout & Report) Manager is a php server based reporting and graphing tool that currently works with Oracle and MySQL. It runs on most any javascript enabled browser. We are looking for several users who would like to test our PostgreSQL version. We will provide those users (the first 10) with a free license (a license is locked to a domain) to our product. All we ask is that you give us honest feedback and report any problems that you encounter.

Thank You.

Lisa
Tatler, LLC

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster