Jeff Boes wrote:

What I'm really hoping for is a way to get the "start time" for a query in pg_stat_activity.

... which I guess is pg_stat_activity.query_start. Duh. I will now hide under my desk for a while.

(Don't know how I missed this; maybe I was looking at old documentation for the pg_stat_activity view.)

--
Jeff Boes                                         Vox 269-226-9550 x24
Director of Software Development                  Fax 269-349-9076

Exfacto!         Exceptional Online Content     http://www.exfacto.com
Nexcerpt         ...Extend Your Expertise...    http://www.nexcerpt.com