Tom Lane wrote:

Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

... If there are no license or build issues I'm in favor.

Peter has pointed out that the problem of circular dependencies is a showstopper for integrating plPHP. The build order has to be Postgres PHP (since its existing DB support requires Postgres to build) plPHP so putting #1 and #3 into the same package is a no go. Which is too bad, but I see no good way around it.

Oh. I didn't see that - I assumed that it had been fixed. (My email has been AWOL for 48 hours).

cheers

andrew